Many people make a New Year’s resolution to go green every year. That might mean recycling more, being more aware of the waste we create, or planting a new garden. Becoming part of the solar energy movement can also be a step in the greener direction. Especially when you work with a Tampa solar contractor such as Circuit Electric Solar.
So, if you’re thinking about going solar this year, here are some reasons why you should.
A New Year’s Resolution You Can Keep
As you know, we’re all about helping our customers save money on their electric bills. Solar is a great way to do that, and it can also be the easiest way to go green for your New Year’s resolution.
How does solar work? A solar power system consists of panels that absorb the energy from the sun and convert it into electricity, which gets sent back into the electrical grid as you use power throughout your home. If you don’t use all of the energy produced by your solar panel system, then any excess goes back into the grid or can be stored in a solar battery for later use.
Why should I install a new solar panel system? Solar panels are an excellent investment because they generate electricity over many years with no additional costs after installation. The federal government offers tax credits that reduce how much you pay upfront; local utilities also offer rebates! It’s also worth noting that many states provide additional incentives for going “green” to promote clean energy sources like solar power systems, so check out what programs are available here in Florida!
The Benefits of Going Solar
Going solar is a great way to save money, reduce your carbon footprint and help protect the environment. There are also several other benefits that you can expect from going solar.
What Are the Benefits of Going Solar?
- save money – You can reduce or even eliminate your electric bill by generating your electricity with a photovoltaic (PV) system at home. This can help your budget, so it doesn’t hurt so much when the car breaks down or something unexpected happens. And because there are tax credits associated with installing a PV system on your home, it’s possible to make money while going green!
- reduce your carbon footprint – The use of fossil fuels contributes significantly to global warming and climate change, so reducing these types of emissions through clean energy sources like solar is essential for future generations who will live here long into their lives after we’re gone (or if we’re lucky enough to be around then).
How to Get Started with Your Solar Energy Resolution
To get started with a Tampa solar contractor, you will need to do the following:
- get a free quote from a Tampa solar installer like us at Circuit Electric Solar. We’ll help you figure out how much solar power is best for your home and give you quotes for different systems that meet your needs and budget.
- learn about the process of installing a system on your property. We can explain all the details, including the costs and rebates offered by various government agencies.
- talk with one of our experienced professionals to answer any questions or concerns about going green with solar energy in the sunshine state!
Make 2023 a Year of Renewable Energy with Circuit Electric Solar, a Tampa Solar Contractor!
Going solar is a great way to reduce your carbon footprint and save money on electricity bills. With the right plan in place, you can be up and running.
First, ensure you know how much energy your household uses per month (or year). Then, contact Circuit Electric Solar to request a free quote on an installation. We’ll work with you to determine the system size best suits your needs.
The future of energy is bright and green, but it’s up to us to ensure we get there. If you want to make a positive change in 2023, consider going solar! Solar power is the most affordable way to reduce your carbon footprint. Plus, with more people using renewable energy sources like solar panels every day (even celebrities!), it’s becoming increasingly easier than ever—and what better time than now? Visit us online today to learn more about the solar movement!